New Delhi,UPDATED: Feb 9, 2024 09:22 IST
Flipkart has started its special gadget sale for Valentine’s week. Calling it Mobile Bonanza, the sale offers huge discounts on popular smartphones including the next-gen iPhone, iPhone 15. The limited period sale offers the iPhone 15 starting at Rs 63,999, significantly bringing its price down from the price launch price of Rs. 79,900. The Flipkart sale will be available from February 9 to 15.
Here you will find everything about the latest iPhone 15 offer on Flipkart.
Details of the discount available for iPhone 15
Flipkart’s official banner for iPhone 15 discount reveals that users can buy the 128GB storage variant of iPhone 15 starting at Rs 63,999. The deal includes a direct discount of Rs 11,901 without bank offers. However, if users choose Bob Card to transact, they can get a 10 percent discount on their purchase. However, the offer is valid only until the date of sale and available stock.
Flipkart is also offering 10 percent discount on EMI option with Bob Card and 10 percent discount on Citi brand credit card EMI transactions. There is also a 5 percent cashback for Flipkart Axis bank card users and more. However, if you choose to trade in your old iPhone, you can get up to Rs 54,900 off on exchange. Depending on the condition and model of the phone you are exchanging. For example, if you are exchanging your old iPhone 13 in perfect condition, then you can get up to Rs 26,000 off. The maximum discount is available with the exchange of the iPhone 14 Pro Max.
5 reasons to buy an iPhone 15 on sale
But why should you consider this Flipkart offer? Well, if you are thinking of buying a new phone or entering the iPhone ecosystem, then this is a perfect opportunity. The new iPhone 15 is Apple’s next-generation device and offers a premium experience curated by the company. But premium is not just the looks, but also the specifications. Here are 5 reasons why you should upgrade or buy the iPhone 15.
- The screen has a size of 6.1 inches and is available in five different colors: pink, yellow, green, blue and black. The design is similar to previous iPhone models, except for the Dynamic Island notch that was first introduced in the iPhone 14 Pro series.
- The camera is one of the biggest improvements, as it has a 48-megapixel main sensor, compared to the iPhone 14’s 12-megapixel dual camera system. This means better low-light photos and more realistic portraits.
- Battery life is also impressive, with Apple claiming it can last all day on a single charge.
- The processor is another upgrade, as the iPhone 15 is powered by the A16 bionic chip, which is faster and more powerful than the A15 chip used in the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus. The A16 chip was previously reserved only for the Pro models.
- The charging port is also different, with the iPhone 15 using the USB Type-C port instead of the Lightning port. This makes it easier to charge your phone with any standard USB cable, rather than having to carry a special iPhone cable.