Following the introduction of the NoiseFit Grace smartwatch, Noise has now introduced the Buds Xero, its high-end true wireless stereo (TWS) earbuds. With 12.4mm drivers and a combination of PEEK and titanium materials for better sound quality, these headphones offer up to 50 dB of hybrid adaptive active noise cancellation (ANC). Additionally, they offer a low latency mode with a minimum latency of 50 ms and support in-ear detection. Here we present the price and other essential details of Noise Buds Xero.
Noise Buds Xero price in India, availability
The Noise Buds Xero TWS comes at a starting price of Rs 3,999, although it is currently listed at Rs 4,999 on the official website.
Prospective buyers have the option to purchase them through the company’s website as well as leading platforms such as Flipkart, Amazon and Myntra.
- They come in three color options: Chrome Black, Chrome Blue, and Chrome Beige.
- Comes with a 1 year warranty.
Features of the Noise Buds Xero
- ANC: Offers hybrid adaptive active noise cancellation (ANC) up to 50 dB.
- Drivers: It has 12.4 mm drivers made of PEEK and titanium material.
- Design: Features a lightweight design and is finished with a two-tone finish.
- Low Latency: Comes with a low latency of 50 ms for synchronized audio and video.
- Battery: The Noise Buds Xero provide up to 50 hours of total playtime on a single charge.
- Touch Controls: Allows users to operate the headphones with touch commands.
- Fast Charging: Delivers 6 hours of playback in just 10 minutes of charging with Instacharge fast charging support.
- Bluetooth: It has Bluetooth v5.3.
- Hyper Sync Technology: According to the company, the feature ensures stable connectivity between the headphones and the device.
- In-Ear Detection: These headphones pause playback when removed from your ears.
- IP Rating: It has an IPX5 rating for resistance to splashes and sweat.
- Other features: Supports AI voice assistants and supports Sound+ algorithm that improves call quality.