Looking for Sunday Quordle tips and answers? You can find them here:
Hey people! Tips and answers for today’s question. quorddle the words are right in front.
How to play Quorddle
For newcomers joining us, here’s how to play. quorddle: Just start typing words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine tries to find them all. The problem is that you play all four words simultaneously.
If you find a letter in the correct place for any of the four words, it will light up green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but is in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You can always check out the practice games before tackling the daily puzzle.
Here are some tips for today. quorddle game, followed by the answers:
Quorddle Tips for February 12
- Word Clue 1 (top left): Distinguishing Feature
- Word Clue 2 (top right): Light that shines brightly and briefly, like turning a flashlight on and off.
- Word Clue 3 (bottom left): public square. Also the last name of the actor Aubrey.
- Word clue 4 (bottom right): a bird that gives birth to babies
- Two of the words each have a pair of repeated letters.
- Today’s words start with T, F, P and S.
Quordle Answers for February 12
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready for today’s news. quorddle answers.
This is your last warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is to do for today. quorddle clues and answers. Be sure to check out my blog for tips and the solution for Tuesday’s game if you need them.